Performance Art

Voices
For my performance art piece, I decided to show how people in college may be dealing with a lot of stress, whether it be because of the work load or financial struggles. I used the mini figures to personify the sound of your voice inside your mind. They are meant to show how different the thoughts rushing by sound. I tried not to use any voice in the piece as it would have given away too much. If you listen carefully, you can hear the sounds of a scuba diver breathing underwater. I added this to the piece to bring out the feeling of being underwater as when heavily stressed it can feel like this. Like you're trapped underwater, but not drowning. The fact that the breathing continues on is a sign of hope.

Comments

  1. Great execution, even if there was no-one to witness, still good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts